Saturday, April 25, 2015

Summer Kitchen Decor

Now that the warm weather is trying to creep in, it's time for some summer decor. So why not bring the summer in? That was my question. Hmmm...

I wanted some bright but calming accent colors in my kitchen since that's where I spend a lot of my time. 

This is my plain kitchen counter...some yellow...maybe even turquoise or even some coral accent colors to bring the warm season of summer inside would create a feeling of calmness. 


What are your color schemes for the summer? What colors do you suggest? I enjoy decorating my home every season. I think of my home as a place for happiness, peace, love, positive energy and for family. Home is where the heart is. 

"A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden."
                             Buddha 








No comments:

Post a Comment